[PD-dev] Compiling iemnet on Windows XP

Dan Wilcox danomatika at gmail.com
Fri Jun 26 17:10:27 CEST 2015

Also: http://mingw.5.n7.nabble.com/How-does-mingw-support-pipe-tp8714p8722.html <http://mingw.5.n7.nabble.com/How-does-mingw-support-pipe-tp8714p8722.html> looks like it’s equivalent unless you’re using select(), but the Windows API doesn’t support select() in general.

--------
Dan Wilcox
@danomatika <https://twitter.com/danomatika>
danomatika.com <http://danomatika.com/>