[PD-dev] [pure-data:bugs] #1211 minimum block for snapshot is 64

Alexandre Porres porres at users.sf.net
Sun Jun 28 22:36:48 CEST 2015

---

** [bugs:#1211] minimum block for snapshot is 64**

**Status:** open
**Group:** v0.46
**Labels:** snapshot
**Created:** Sun Jun 28, 2015 08:36 PM UTC by Alexandre Porres
**Last Updated:** Sun Jun 28, 2015 08:36 PM UTC
**Owner:** Miller Puckette

this actually seems like a design option, but I'll just go ahead and describe it;

snapshot~ can spit out values whenever it gets a bang, but it'll output only the last value of a block. But this is only true for blocks >= 64, for < 64 it behaves as 64 is the minimum block size.

I guess that since it can output as many values as you want, say 64 times in a block size of 64, it could work for block sizes less than 64 in size

---

Sent from sourceforge.net because pd-dev at lists.iem.at is subscribed to https://sourceforge.net/p/pure-data/bugs/