[PD-dev] Pd-dev Digest, Vol 124, Issue 2

Dan Wilcox danomatika at gmail.com
Tue Jul 7 16:15:07 CEST 2015

This is exactly what we were *nudging* for. It's not a movement against,
just a growing process. The SVN has served it's purpose but now a more
decentralized approach works since the tools and dev approach have changed.

I created the "pure-data" GH group as an umbrella for this kind of
development, so we could think about moving generally useful & actively
support externals there. Then anyone can do a PR or be given externals
development access via GH groups, etc without worrying about "stepping on
anyones toes" or being stuck with something on their personal account.
Original authors, of course, are free to take over their own projects and
move them if they want, but there are definitely cases of externals which
have become more community developed.

A centralized SVN repository with all externals in it seems like it has

--
Dan Wilcox
@danomatika