[PD-dev] sourceforge...

Jonathan Wilkes jancsika at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 20 15:58:42 CEST 2015

On 07/20/2015 09:25 AM, Fred Jan Kraan wrote:
> On 2015-07-20 02:22 PM, IOhannes m zmoelnig wrote:
>> due to the continued outage of the sourceforge repository service, i
>> wonder whether anybody has a *complete* backup (including the entire
>> history) of the Pd repository?
>>
>> if somebody has a recent checkout of the entire tree (or at least trunk)
>> they might want to make a backup as well.
> The latest checked out version I have is revision 17488. But my latest
> checkin for cyclone was 17499, at 2015-07-15.
> It is a complete checkout of the pure-data-svn directory. Two instances.
> Not very familiar with svn internals, but there are a lot (255?) of
> directories in .svn/pristine.

In the meantime, the repo for my gui port is perfectly accessible,
automatically backed up nightly, and run by a knowledgeable and
friendly staff (mostly students).

And I do believe I wrote _two_ emails to this list saying that my
gitlab repo was up and running, that it was a sensible place to
host Pd repos, and that I'd be happy to send a link to anyone
to play around with it.

Mmm... shadenfraude... why do you taste so delicious? :)

Anyway the offer still stands.

-Jonathan