[PD-dev] Compiling externals for Windows

Antoine Villeret antoine.villeret at gmail.com
Sun Jul 26 23:47:54 CEST 2015

Hi,

I recently setup several project to crossbuild with Mingw-w64 from Linux
with C++11 thread support.
Since it took some time to setup the toolchain, I put it online at [1].
I also setup some CI server to build for 4 architecture (Linux x86_64,
Raspberry Pi, Win32 and Mac OS X) each push on my project [2].
This is pretty useful.

Cheers

Antoine

[1] : https://github.com/avilleret/mingw-w64