[PD-dev] moving to git? (was Re: Pd-dev Digest, Vol 124, Issue 2)

Chris McCormick chris at mccormick.cx
Fri Jul 31 04:36:49 CEST 2015

On 30/07/15 17:05, IOhannes m zmoelnig wrote:
> in any case, i thought that it might be better to really allow the devs
> themselves to pick *any* hoster they prefer, be it your own gitlab
> instance, OSUOSL, github, or even sf.

The good thing about this is we don't even need to "allow" anybody to do
anything. As Roman showed, anybody can take the initiative and start
maintaining the externals they like at this very moment.

Hopefully we see more of that, and hopefully people take Jonathan up on
his hosting at OSUOSL. GitLab looks like excellent software!

Cheers,

Chris.

--
http://mccormick.cx/