[PD-dev] GUI port

Jonathan Wilkes jancsika at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 3 22:54:07 CEST 2015

Hi list,I'll have a working deb package of the GUI port of Pd-l2ork in a day or two.  However, I don't have access to a Mac atm.
Does anyone want to take a stab at building Pd-l2ork on OSX with the new GUI?  If so, let me know.

Some issues:* the Pd-extended build preparations listed on puredata.info still apply for Pd-l2ork on OSX, but some of it might be out of date atm* I don't really understand _why_ the OSX App requires the GUI to start Pd, and not the other way around.  Thus, I don't yet havea function to do this in the GUI.  (But I think the relevant tcl proc is pretty clear so it shouldn't be too difficult.)
-Jonathan