[PD-dev] GUI port

Jonathan Wilkes jancsika at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 4 17:18:40 CEST 2015

Thanks!
It's a little tricky atm.  You'll basically follow the instructions for building Pd-extended, but using nw.js as a framework instead of tcl/tk.
After reading up on it a bit, I think I'm probably just going to have to build it myself to work through all the details.  But once I do that I'll send you some instructions on how to build.
Best,Jonathan