[PD-dev] moving to git?

IOhannes m zmoelnig zmoelnig at iem.at
Mon Aug 10 15:16:24 CEST 2015

On 2015-08-06 15:54, Jonathan Wilkes via Pd-dev wrote:

> In the original scheme I would just keep bothering you or Hans
> to give commit access to someone wanting to adopt an external
> lib.  In the new scheme will I just keep bothering you until you add
> a reference to the centralized list?

yes.

the difference is, that with the new scheme you can start working
immediately and if I'm busy/on vacation/switching to supercollider or
just being a general dickhead doesn't really matter.

from the developer perspective, the centralized repo is just a means of
reaching an audience. i believe that the "moderator" for this
announcment channel should not be bothered with managing the *actual*
repositories (where the code development happens).

fgamdr
IOhannes