[PD-dev] Looking for some advice

Mike McGonagle mjmogo at gmail.com
Sun Sep 13 02:19:40 CEST 2015

I've recently learned that Pd extended is pretty much no longer being
"extended", and as such, I'd like to learn how to compile Pd Vanilla along
with the few externals I need. I'm currently using Mac OS X 10.6.8 and have
tried using the standard "autogen/configure/make", but it seems to stop
when trying to link things up. I noticed that the makefile is set up to
target 10.8 by the autogen, what can I do to change it for my system?

Any suggestions for learning this would be greatly appreciated.

Mike