[PD-dev] loading classes: search by directory rather than extension

Dan Wilcox danomatika at gmail.com
Thu Sep 24 21:22:22 CEST 2015

To be fair, Deken puts things in ~/pd-externals because it was there and working already without requiring *yet another patch*. Having a base place to install externals fixes the need to install directly to extra on platforms where that doesn’t make sense aka within OSX app bundles.

--------
Dan Wilcox
@danomatika <https://twitter.com/danomatika>
danomatika.com <http://danomatika.com/>