[PD-dev] Pd-extended EOL?

Dan Wilcox danomatika at gmail.com
Wed Sep 30 18:25:12 CEST 2015

Since Pd-Extended is basically EOL at this point, maybe we should discuss more formal plans on a transition to Pd-vanilla+deken. I know this has been happening informally, but I think it would be cool to come up with some sort of timeline and list of things to do to reach a relative parity, all of which are “signed off” by the interested parties involved. We could also reach out to the list with some test cases, etc.

This thought sprang to mind as yet another bug report for Pd-extended came in ...

--------
Dan Wilcox
@danomatika <https://twitter.com/danomatika>
danomatika.com <http://danomatika.com/>