[PD-dev] Pd-extended EOL?

Dan Wilcox danomatika at gmail.com
Fri Oct 2 20:47:49 CEST 2015

Yeah, that’s what I mean. Basically so people will stop downloading an out of date extended if there is an easy way to get the same/similar functionality from a much newer version of vanilla+externals. Judging from the continued extended bug reports of things which are generally fixed in vanilla, I’m thinking it would be a good idea to see what’s needed for a transition and start that more formal conversation.

--------
Dan Wilcox
@danomatika <https://twitter.com/danomatika>
danomatika.com <http://danomatika.com/>