[PD-dev] moving to git

katja katjavetter at gmail.com
Wed Oct 14 21:59:41 CEST 2015

So you've imported all Pd libraries from svn into git, preserving
commit history... great initiative IOhannes! And it is hosted by IEM,
couldn't be better.

What is your idea, should all maintainers immediately stop committing
to SVN, and fork their libraries to git repositories?

Some libraries don't have their own build system, but instead rely on
the externals root makefile in Pd-extended SVN. Maintainers in need of
a multi-platform helper makefile could consider
https://github.com/pure-data/pd-lib-builder.

Katja