[PD-dev] sound filer samplerate outlet?

Dan Wilcox danomatika at gmail.com
Wed Nov 4 07:17:14 CET 2015

This has probably come up before, but I was just thinking that it would be pretty useful to know the samplerate of a file loaded via soundfiler. Wouldn’t the easiest/best solution be to simply output the samplerate out of a right outlet to compliment the sample length from the left outlet? I know externals like soundfile_info exist, but I was just running into issues of working with wav files with differing samplerates and this seems like the best update to vanilla to work with them, aside from manually resampling each file.

--------
Dan Wilcox
@danomatika <https://twitter.com/danomatika>
danomatika.com <http://danomatika.com/>