[PD-dev] Windows installer for Pd

Dan Wilcox danomatika at gmail.com
Tue Nov 10 20:13:51 CET 2015

Exactly. I see no reason why is has to be installer OR zip. Most open source projects provide *both* and leave it up to the downloaders.

(Also, I don’t believe Roman was ever advocating for *not* providing a zip.)

How does creating the installer work? Is it be a script that just bundles the build/zip file contents etc? If so, I see no reason why calling a script can’t
be added to the current Windows build process that already generates a zip …

--------
Dan Wilcox
@danomatika <https://twitter.com/danomatika>
danomatika.com <http://danomatika.com/>