[PD-dev] Pull-request: deken plugin with commit history

Miller Puckette msp at ucsd.edu
Tue Nov 17 03:44:24 CET 2015

Still a git newbie...

I added github as a remote OK, but then "git fetch github" doesn;t seem to
get me anything.  Also tried "git fetch github deken-plugin-history-merged"
which prints out:

>From github.com:pure-data/pure-data
 * branch            deken-plugin-history-merged -> FETCH_HEAD

but then I get:

[msp at fuzz pd]$ git branch
  0.42
  0.43
  0.45
  0.46
  m-audio-workaround
* master
  tmp

So I think there's something I'm not getting...

thanks
Miller