[PD-dev] Canvas Dialog Apply

Dan Wilcox danomatika at gmail.com
Thu Nov 19 18:04:46 CET 2015

I figured it would be easier to ask just to reenable the Apply button rather than change the dialog behaviour overall. The Apply button certainly works when it’s there.

That being said, I’d love to see Apple-like behavior if possible. I guess that would basically just mean adding the dialog send message to the end of edits?

--------
Dan Wilcox
@danomatika <https://twitter.com/danomatika>
danomatika.com <http://danomatika.com/>