[PD-dev] Pull-request: deken plugin with commit history

Antoine Rousseau ant1rousseau1 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 22 21:43:08 CET 2015

I've just tried 0.46.7 from the github ; pd_deken.tcl should be added into
tcl/Makefile.am in order to install correctly.
Apart from that, thanks a lot for this great addon !

    Antoine Rousseau
  http://www.metalu.net <http://metalu.net> __
http://www.metaluachahuter.com/
<http://www.metaluachahuter.com/compagnies/al1-ant1/> __