[PD-dev] Pd include paths on Windows

katja katjavetter at gmail.com
Sat Dec 5 23:17:32 CET 2015

Hello,

In Makefile.pdlibbuilder I'm trying to define some standard Pd include
paths. On Windows with MinGW this used to be (if I'm not mistaken):

- $(PROGRAMFILES)/pd/src (vanilla Pd)
- $(PROGRAMFILES)/pd/include/pdextended (Pd-extended)

Now I've installed Pd 0.46-7 with the experimental new installer from
Miller's downloads, for which must be set:

- $(PROGRAMFILES)/Pure Data/src

Is this path experimental too? Will it stay like this? I would hope
that at least the whitespace could be taken out of the 'Pure Data'
component so you could define relative paths without spaces.

Katja