[PD-dev] building on OS X

Roman Haefeli reduzent at gmail.com
Mon Dec 14 15:41:31 CET 2015

It seems the only thing I had to do through the graphical front-end was
to launch a terminal, type 'gcc' and then I got prompted for an
automatic download and installation of the necessary tools (even git
came with that). Fair enough. After having enabled SSH, I was able to do
the rest from CLI and I even got some simple libraries compiled - with
the pd-lib-builder Makefile. Yes, I'm using it.

I didn't expect it to be that easy.

Roman