[PD-dev] building on OS X

Roman Haefeli reduzent at gmail.com
Tue Dec 15 17:03:16 CET 2015

On Tue, 2015-12-15 at 16:32 +0100, IOhannes m zmoelnig wrote:
> On 2015-12-15 16:09, Roman Haefeli wrote:
> > p.s.:
> > I converted the few externals I care about to Katja's pd-lib-builder
> > Makefile.
>
> please give back.

I'm willing to.

> the biggest problem with deken right now as i see it, is that it makes
> it super easy to upload some totally unreproducible foo.

I hear you. The ones I cloned from the read-only git repo I'm
maintaining here:

https://github.com/reduzent/pd-ggee
https://github.com/reduzent/pd-iemnet
https://github.com/reduzent/pd-moocow (for readdir)
https://github.com/reduzent/pd-mrpeach (for binfile, osc, slip)

Each has an upstream branch with the state from the original repo and a
master branch where I'm working in. I'm happy to adapt my workflow to
whatever collaboration suits best. Also, I could move the repositories
under the pure-data umbrella. I simply felt not comfortable enough to
put my half-baked stuff there.

As you see, I ripped the parts out I'm interested in, but I'd be happy
to create similar builds for the other mrpeach and moocow externals,
too. Right now, it is at an intermediate stage.

I'm open to suggestions and discussions about road maps.

Roman