[PD-dev] [declare -stdlib] does not work anymore

IOhannes m zmölnig zmoelnig at iem.at
Wed Jan 13 00:54:16 CET 2016

On 01/12/2016 11:56 PM, IOhannes m zmölnig wrote:
> On 01/12/2016 11:34 PM, IOhannes m zmölnig wrote:
>> i will check this immediately.
>
> actually it turns out that loading anything via it's absolute path is
> broken (and [declare -stdlib] uses this):
>
> e.g. [/usr/lib/pd/extra/zexy/zexy] fails now.

which means that the culprit is really in the new loader code (unrelated
to [declare]).

anyhow, attached you find two patches that supposedly fix this problem.

0001: does special handling for absolute paths (which was stripped out
in my loader rewrite - on purpose, but accidentally no replacement was
provided), by trying to load them first (if applicable).

0002: fixes the extra/ stripping/appending when generating the absolute
pathnames for stdlib/stdpath.

gfrdsa
IOhannes