[PD-dev] [pure-data:bugs] #1225 Save All Settings

Ticket 1225 1225 at bugs.pure-data.p.re.sf.net
Wed Jan 13 15:39:49 CET 2016

---

** [bugs:#1225] Save All Settings**

**Status:** open
**Group:** v0.46
**Labels:** Save Settings
**Created:** Wed Jan 13, 2016 02:39 PM UTC by Anonymous
**Last Updated:** Wed Jan 13, 2016 02:39 PM UTC
**Owner:** nobody

Hello,
Somebody might have already noticed it. In this case, I apologize for double posting.
When changing the Input and Output device manually (in Media/Audio Settings), so that it does not correspond to the first name that appears on the list (which usually the Built-in in/output), even after Applying and Saving All Settings, the selected value is not saved. Opening pd again will go back to the first value in the list. After checking, I noticed that the corresponding file storing the data is badly written.
It is not a critical bug, just a little annoying if one forgets to set the appropriate audio drivers again!
Thanks a lot.
Marco

---

Sent from sourceforge.net because pd-dev at lists.iem.at is subscribed to http://sourceforge.net/p/pure-data/bugs/