[PD-dev] Symbol not found with Xcode

Pierre Guillot guillotpierre6 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 10 09:09:20 CET 2016

I compile Pure Data sources with my plugin, I use the GitHub Pure Data
repository (https://github.com/pure-data/pure-data).
I think the symbol is well exported :

nm camomile | grep s_signal
0000000000699a60 D _s_signal
000000000010c0c0 t _sys_signal

but I forget to give you the full error :
tried /Users/Pierre/GitHub/Camomile/Patches/freeverb~.pd_darwin and
succeeded
verbose(4): /Users/Pierre/GitHub/Camomile/Patches/freeverb~.pd_darwin:
dlopen(/Users/Pierre/GitHub/Camomile/Patches/freeverb~.pd_darwin, 10):
Symbol not found: _s_signal
Referenced from: /Users/Pierre/GitHub/Camomile/Patches/freeverb~.pd_darwin
Expected in: dynamic lookup