[PD-dev] Symbol not found with Xcode

Pierre Guillot guillotpierre6 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 10 11:23:26 CET 2016

Yes, I think you're right. The DAW may load the plugins with RTLD_LOCAL
that's why my symbols are not accessible. Thanks a lot ! So I have to load
dynamic libraries in Pure Data that is already a dynamic library loaded by
my plugin that is already a dynamic library loaded by the DAW... it sounds
like Inception.