[PD-dev] [pure-data:pure-data] 2 new commits to pure-data

Miller Puckette msp at ucsd.edu
Tue Mar 22 17:51:22 CET 2016

I'm happy to simply track it by hand (it's just one file).  But I don't know
how to identify the "latest version" - just hitting "download" gave me something
that Hannes thinks is older than the version I had before.  Ideally I should
grab a good version from github and store its commit number somewhere for
future reference.

cheers