[PD-dev] soundfiler second outlet?

Dan Wilcox danomatika at gmail.com
Sun Apr 3 22:15:27 CEST 2016

Sure, but that’s perhaps a second discussion.

In this case, [soundfiler] already has the pattern of “load a file into an array and send out the number of samples”.

I figure it would be easy to extend that into “load a file into an array and send out the number of samples as well as the sampelrate & number of channels”.

I agree an overall [soundfileinfo] to read the header info would be nice to have built in to vanilla but:

* there is an external which does this (in zexy I believe?)
* I’m working in little steps & at the very least coudl *really use* the samplerate when loading tables :)

--------
Dan Wilcox
@danomatika <https://twitter.com/danomatika>
danomatika.com <http://danomatika.com/>