[PD-dev] [PD] [PD-announce] pd 0.47-0 test 1 released

IOhannes m zmölnig zmoelnig at iem.at
Sun Apr 24 22:50:35 CEST 2016

On 04/24/2016 09:53 PM, Miller Puckette wrote:
> Maybe I'm going nuts... I couldn't apply that patch, then looked and
> saw that Makefileam ends in doc/sound/voice.wav without the slash - I
> know I introduced teh error but have no idea how it got fixed, nor
> why you still see the erroneous version (with trailing backslash).

no, that's something else.
the extra trailing slash got fixed with commit 52ec505b.

*this* fix is about a syntax-error in a translation file (po/eu.po).

i only mentioned autotools, because i think that the src/makefile.gnu
doesn't touch the translation database at all, which explains why this
error went unnoticed. otoh, the autoconf build-system does update the
translations, and this failed (a "compiler error" rather than a
build-system error).

dmar
IOhannes