[PD-dev] [PD] [PD-announce] pd 0.47-0 test 1 released

Miller Puckette msp at ucsd.edu
Mon Apr 25 17:37:52 CEST 2016

I took the cue from "Wish.app" that I cloned Pd.app from - perhaps there's
no reason for it at all.  I'll look at some other apps and see if they're
"permed" more permissively, in which case, yes, that would save some
aggravation.

Meanwhile to facilitate things I made myself a script called "nuke":

chmod -R 777 $*
rm -rf $*

so that I can say "nuke pd* Pd* and just start over (my usual habit when
anything goes wrong on a Mac).

cheers
Miller