[PD-dev] double menu bindings

Miller Puckette msp at ucsd.edu
Sun May 1 17:41:18 CEST 2016

Interesting... in my experience the "-accelerator" option (as used
in ::pd_menus::build_put_menu) has never actually bound the menu selection
to the associated keyboard event (so that I've also had to put a key binding
in).  Maybe this is because I wasn't using the feature right somehow.
Anyhow on my linux box (with tcl 8.5) I'm not getting double events so
the difference isn't the tcl/tk version.  I don't know what's going on but
clearly there's something wrong in the original code that manifests itself
in your installation of Pd but not on most peoples'.

cheers