[PD-dev] double menu bindings

Dan Wilcox danomatika at gmail.com
Sun May 1 18:21:41 CEST 2016

Ok, judging from the following, there seems to be a bug related to accelrators with Shift not being ignored in the Cocoa tk layer: https://mail.python.org/pipermail/python-bugs-list/2011-March/132059.html <https://mail.python.org/pipermail/python-bugs-list/2011-March/132059.html>

We’re not crazy. I’ll look for a workaround. In the meantime, none of this needs to be included in the 0.47 release. I’m aiming more for a followup when I can get the retina menu & font resolution, etc working well in Mac.

--------
Dan Wilcox
@danomatika <https://twitter.com/danomatika>
danomatika.com <http://danomatika.com/>