[PD-dev] Autotools Updates

Dan Wilcox danomatika at gmail.com
Fri May 6 21:08:45 CEST 2016

Ok, I have the menu fixed as well as the apple event callbacks. Will now fix the key bindings and put up a test build with Tk 8.5 Wish.

Retina is now working nicely, both in canvas and in the GUI font rendering. The default Monaco font is a bit thin, but if you launch pd with Courier, it looks pretty good all around.

--------
Dan Wilcox
@danomatika <https://twitter.com/danomatika>
danomatika.com <http://danomatika.com/>