[PD-dev] jack related pull requests on github

Miller Puckette msp at ucsd.edu
Sat Jun 18 21:49:37 CEST 2016

Correct... I'm only very occasionally looking at github.  Eventually I hope
to migrate everything to something nonprofit like Oregon State's  Open
Sourge Lab.  In the meantime, I'm still mostly watching Sourceforge's tickets,
not github's.

Anyhow, I think these are reasonable changes and will adopt them for 0.48 -
but right now am mostly putting in bug fixed for 0.47-1.

cheers
Miller