[PD-dev] deken object list

Marco Matteo Markidis mm.markidis at gmail.com
Thu Jun 23 17:27:40 CEST 2016

Dear all,

in these days several guys complaint with me about the difficulty of
finding one particular external in the sea called Deken. The main problem
is that people have patches on Extended and the difficult task is to switch
on Vanilla + Deken.

So, the most trivial solution that comes to my mind is to create a Latex
template where put for each library several infos like the name of the
library, the maintainer, the version, and the list of objs maybe with same
extra informations. My idea is to provide a general latex template and
people can help this project downloading the template and then start to put
all informations.

However, the main point is: it si useful? I mean Floss[1] provides
something similar, and before to start this project I was just wondering
about its concrete helpfulness. Maybe something similar is present and
simply I don't know about it. In these case, it could be an idea to upload
it on Deken and when people just press "enter" or some typos Deken can
suggest to download this pdf.

Finally, an object list can be useful to understand who is maintaining what
and what is actually not maintained.

Probably it's only a boring idea. Let me know.

Best regards.

[1]: http://en.flossmanuals.net/pure-data/ch072_introduction/