[PD-dev] clone doesn't take vis message on left inlet when abstraction has signal for left inlet

Miller Puckette msp at ucsd.edu
Thu Jun 23 18:52:30 CEST 2016

Good idea ... I have to think about whether this is possible to do.  If
I could ake inlets that take both control and signal, then I could easily
fix clone~ to take control messages like "vis" from inlets of either type.

Also that might be the way for me to fix a long-standing bug - float messages
to signal subpatch inlets don't work.

cheers
Miller