[PD-dev] clone doesn't respect [declare] like a direct abstraction instance does

Alex x37v.alex at gmail.com
Thu Jun 23 20:07:23 CEST 2016

Sorry for the flood of messages, been playing with clone a bunch, again
with a wrapper I'm working on.

Again I'm on 0.47-1 64-bit Mac OS.

If i use [declare -path subdir] in a patch and inside that patch also
create [clone -x absname 10] where absname.pd is in my subdir, I have no
problems.
If I instead have an abstraction that takes an argument to create a clone
[clone $1 2], i have no problems if i create the abstraction like
[parentAbstraction absname] where absname is in subdir/absname.pd
But.. if i do [clone -x parentAbstraction 10 absname] in my top patch with
the declare I get a message: "clone $1 2... could not create"
Shouldn't [clone absname] work the same as far as load paths as [absname] ?

I've attached a zip file that shows the problem, test.pd is the file to run.

-Alex