[PD-dev] deken object list

Marco Matteo Markidis mm.markidis at gmail.com
Fri Jul 1 19:08:27 CEST 2016

Dear list,

@Miller: thank you for your suggestion. However I used all my (very
limited) bash knowledge and I wrote a simple script that searches the name
in the gensym function after the class_new declaration. Using then find I
look on all src folder.

@Fred: thank you for your words. If my bash knowledge is limited, my web
knowledge is almost zero. However, if it will be possible to open a page on
puredata.info and upload the list sorted (by library?) I will do it. But I
don't know how to create a page on puredata.info or similar.

In attachment, the script (just chmod +x objlist.sh ) and the zexy object
list obtained in this way:
find ./zexy/src -name '*.c' -exec ./objlist.sh {} \; > zexy.txt

A final note: I am on OS X, so no GNU sed. I downloaded the GNU sed from
MacPorts (gsed). In the script we have to change gsed with sed.

Best regards,

Marco