[PD-dev] LibPD for .NET and Mono now available from NuGet

Thomas Mayer thomas at residuum.org
Tue Aug 30 01:04:54 CEST 2016

Hi Dan,

On 28.08.2016 21:15, Dan Wilcox wrote:
> Cool. I wasn’t sure if those PR’s were finalized yet. Looks like they
> are. I can see about merging and putting out a new release.

yes, they are finished. The C# bindings are thoroughly tested on Windows
and Linux 32 and 64 bit, and documentation is up to date.

I will update the wiki page once the pull request is merged.

Next up is automating the steps to find the correct native library for
the C# dll now that Powershell is OSS and ported to Linux and Mac OS X.

But that is only necessary for the NuGet packages, and I will have to
get into Powershell first, so this will be a seperate pull request.

Thanks,
Thomas
--
"From the perspective of communication analysis, government is not
an instrument of law and order, but of law and disorder." (Gracchus