[PD-dev] Rewrite wrap~ to allow an extra block

Ed Kelly morph_2016 at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Sep 29 14:17:13 CEST 2016

Thanks Pierre. Trying it now.
This thing doesn't immediately crash or segfault, so I'm onto a winner eventually :)
I understand my brain is slightly more dead than it was. But we can move forward now.Cheers,Ed
 Lone Shark releases: Light Vessel Automatic available now on 12" vinyl.Build Your Wings on the Way Down, the new digital album available @ http://scifirecords.co.uk/releases
Earthlings compilation is out now @ http://www.pyramidtransmissions.com

Ninja Jamm - the revolutionary music remix app for iOS and Android: http://www.ninjajamm.com/

Gemnotes-0.2: Live music notation for Pure Data, and Metastudio 5 live composition and improvisation suite, available at http://sharktracks.co.uk/puredata