[PD-dev] Re : Re: FYI yet another fork...

Nicolas Danet nicolas.danet at free.fr
Fri Nov 4 10:09:18 CET 2016

Yep (at least when it will be finished). Except for the files needed for API (portaudio, ALSA ...). And since most of the options (nogui, API choice...) are managed at compile time, i'll probably try to make those files included also.

Notice that for now the build script are minimalists and just intends to work on my own machines (os X 10.6 / Debian Jessie). I'll figure a better and more universal approach later.