[PD-dev] Re : Re: More info about dsp_phase in d_ugen.c

Nicolas Danet nicolas.danet at free.fr
Fri Nov 18 14:12:09 CET 2016

Hi,

Ah Ah, you are right... but that is precisely the part i understand ;-)

In all the tests i did, at the time it initializes the block value phase, the (dsp_phase % block_size) result is always zero (ditto for inlet prolog). The only code where it is not zero is in the outlet epilog at < https://sourceforge.net/p/pure-data/pure-data/ci/master/tree/src/g_io.c#l518 >. But the result seems weird.

a/ i did a mistake in my modified code.
b/ it is used only by the one shot dsp-chain feature (that i removed in my code).
c/ it doesn't do anything.
d/ ...

Anyway, thanks for your reply.

e/ I will try to remove that stuff and wait for an hypothetical crash!