[PD-dev] Iem_gui objects in vanilla and zoom

Fred Jan Kraan fjkraan at xs4all.nl
Thu Nov 24 20:32:43 CET 2016

Hi,

While trying to understand the zoom function to apply it to other GUI
objects, I studied the bng and tgl objects, and in the process came up
with a solution that fixed both.

For the iem_gui objects only the basic generic GUI parameters are
available in a struct; x & y position coordinates, height and width. All
other GUI dimensions are not accessible outside the drawing functions.
The only option to get a correct zoom is to apply the zoom-factor to all
appropriate dimension values in all GUI functions.

At least for bng I have this working. With some more refactoring this
could be applied without adding too much to the declared mess in the
objects code.

Greetings,

Fred Jan