[PD-dev] [pure-data:bugs] #1277 debian folder is outdated, doesnt build any debian package.

Winfried Ritsch ritsch at users.sf.net
Tue Dec 6 13:00:45 CET 2016

---

** [bugs:#1277] debian folder is outdated, doesnt build any debian package.**

**Status:** open
**Group:** v0.47
**Created:** Tue Dec 06, 2016 12:00 PM UTC by Winfried Ritsch
**Last Updated:** Tue Dec 06, 2016 12:00 PM UTC
**Owner:** Winfried Ritsch

I was happy to see a debian folder in the repo and I did a checkout and i did a 'dpkg-buildpackage' and it failed and i saw it was outdated since 2010 and so I believe it should be removed...

mfg
 winfried

---

Sent from sourceforge.net because pd-dev at lists.iem.at is subscribed to https://sourceforge.net/p/pure-data/bugs/