[PD-dev] External with FFTW3

IOhannes m zmölnig zmoelnig at iem.at
Fri Jan 20 09:45:36 CET 2017

On 01/20/2017 02:59 AM, Julián Villegas wrote:
> Hi list,
>
> In the past convention I was happy to present [trans~] for transaural audio in Pd. Right after the presentation I found that the object doesn’t work unless users have installed FFTW3 in their systems. I’ve been trying to solve this problem and somehow I managed to fix it in Windows, but not so for Intel Mac. My current Makefile for MacOS looks like:

i think that tweaking the Makefile is the wrong approach.
instead you need to include the dependencies in the binary package.

something along the lines of
http://gem.iem.at/documentation/faq/how-do-i-make-library-dependencies-local

a more up-to-date version of that snippet is at
https://github.com/iem-projects/pd-iem/blob/master/kitchen/pastyroll-osx.sh

(their are more variants out there)

gasdr
IOhannes