[PD-dev] FYI moved my repository

Nicolas Danet nicolas.danet at free.fr
Sun Feb 5 08:44:57 CET 2017

TBH it is targeted more towards *my* usage ;-) It is the result of frustrations. I want a simple environment to experiment generative music. I want those experiments to be reusable everywhere freely. Everywhere that means embedded in other softwares (as a plugin or more deeply) or not, on whatever (cheap) platform. Freely that means whithout dependency to proprietary code, and to unexpected library / company  choices. After time i decided to do it myself, i hope that other people share my goal.