[PD-dev] comport - compilation with mingw

IOhannes m zmoelnig zmoelnig at iem.at
Mon Feb 27 11:02:40 CET 2017

On 2017-02-27 10:59, Roman Haefeli wrote:
> Now, I wonder whether I rather should host the git forks of those
> externals under the umbrella of the pure-data group than under my
> personal 'reduzent' account. What do you think?
>
> I'd like to contribute in a meaningful manner with causing as little
> mess as possible.

i (with my iem hat on) was thinking about re-appropriating comport into
the iem git repository, and giving anybody interested write access.
alternatively we could host it on github.com/pure-data/
i'd rather not have the official repo in somebodies private repo (on
github or otherwise).

gamsdr
IOhannes