[PD-dev] "comport" has moved to git (was Re: comport)

IOhannes m zmoelnig zmoelnig at iem.at
Mon Feb 27 11:22:33 CET 2017

On 2017-02-27 11:14, Roman Haefeli wrote:
> On Mon, 2017-02-27 at 11:02 +0100, IOhannes m zmoelnig wrote:
>> On 2017-02-27 10:59, Roman Haefeli wrote:
>>>
>>> Now, I wonder whether I rather should host the git forks of those
>>> externals under the umbrella of the pure-data group than under my
>>> personal 'reduzent' account. What do you think?
>>>
>>> I'd like to contribute in a meaningful manner with causing as
>>> little
>>> mess as possible.
>> i (with my iem hat on) was thinking about re-appropriating comport
>> into
>> the iem git repository, and giving anybody interested write access.
>> alternatively we could host it on github.com/pure-data/
>
> Whatever you think is appropriate. And yes, I'd like to request write
> access or a means to provide pull requests to what the home of comport
> is going to be.

so this is to announce the new official home of [comport]:

  https://git.iem.at/pd/comport

to get write-access, please log into the system with your
github/google/... account and do an explicit access-request (either via
the webform of drop me an email; i can only add people that are known to
the system - that is: they have logged in at least once).

(this is especially targetted at roman and martin)

fgmasdr
IOhannes