[PD-dev] hi and clicking and multithreading

Damian Stewart lists at damianstewart.com
Thu Mar 16 00:35:18 CET 2017

Hi Pd-dev,
(Hi Hans! Hi Dan!)

It's been a while since I was here. I just quit my job and intend to spend some time making music boxes. Pd is in my future.

There's a couple of things I'd like to spend some time on:

1. I'd like to elminate the clicking that you get when making live edits to a patch.

2. I'd like to get as much of the DSP chain as possible into a threadsafe state.

Are there any plans around these? Design docs or discussions? Is this on anyone's radar?

Thanks
Damian
--
damian stewart . digitaler fuzzi . vienna, austria
http://damianstewart.com . twitter @damian0815