[PD-dev] defining PDINSTANCE and PDTHREADS in libpd

Jonathan Wilkes jancsika at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 17 22:45:34 CEST 2017

> No, each instance has its own symbol table.  Thus instances can't make callsinto each other as they could before - and I think that's all to the good :)

More questions: what's the use case for loading multiple instances
of a shared library into the same memory space? Can this be done
on all supported platforms?
Also, is there a fairly commonly used, extant example of a currently
maintained library out there that supports multiple instantiation that
you can point me to?

-Jonathan